Tweets by @HipTastesMaven
« January 2014 • Main • January 2015 »
July 30, 2007
Hip Winemaker: Kenny Likitprakong
filed under: Hip Tasters
I asked a handful of my favorite up-and-coming winemakers, such as Kenny here, to answer a few questions about things I thought readers would like to hear about. Read on for his responses, and check out his winery, Hobo Wine Company, if you'd like to taste Kenny's take on the great world of wine.
Interview with Kenny Likitprakong
Sonoma native Kenny Likitprakong has long made wine for others, but lately scratched his entrepreneurial itch and began making wine for his own label, Hobo. Just a few years later Kenny has two additional wine brands, Banyan and Folk Machine, and between them all he makes an eclectic mix of wines from appellations throughout California. For the back story on the Hobo name, visit Kenny's site.
- best white under $10, hands down?
- best red under $10, hands down?
- your favorite pink wine?
- fav bubbly?
- fav new "hip" wine region?
- a really great glass of wine, to me, is like working on a math problem while sitting in a hot tub, having my feet rubbed and my back massaged, and listening to John Coltrane.
- best white over $30?
- best red over $50?
- best wine you've ever had?
- quick advice for the wine novice?
Posted by Courtney at 10:00 AM •